[mythtv-users] Problems with auto deleting recordings

Peter Darley darley at darleyconsulting.com
Tue Dec 20 12:37:30 EST 2005

Folks,
	I have my machine set up to delete recordings when there is less
than 30G free on the drive, but it is not actually deleting things.
This is the first time the drive has been filled up, and as far as I
can tell it's never deleted stuff based on free space.  It deletes
correctly through mythweb and through the frontend when I
specifically delete.  I'm using 18.1 stable.
	Anyone have any suggestions on what I should check settings wise?
Thanks,
Peter Darley