[mythtv-users] mythtvburn (web script) hangs

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 09:00:31 EST 2005

There is another thread Vinton Coffman and myself have going. Vinton has
made some suggestions and uploaded a binary that I'm going to try. I'm
hoping to have something going by this evening and will post back what I
went through if it works... I'm crossing my fingers.

It would be nice to incorporate Mythburn or something similar into Myth's
distribution as it seems to me to be a logical necessity to backup your
recordings.

Myth is awesome even though it has short comings and I applaud the
developers and users who keep making it better and easier for simple minded
people such as myself to use and enjoy...

Thanks.

Merry Christmas!!!