[mythtv-users] mythtvburn (web script) hangs

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Tue Dec 20 03:39:41 EST 2005

Around about 19/12/05 14:05, A JM typed ...
> Where are you finding earlier versions of ProjectX? are you just
> installing/removing via apt?

   I couldn't find a repo. with ProjectX so I'm rolling my own (FC4).  I found
a .spec file somewhere that worked [with tinkering] for 0.90, but 0.82 simply
fails to compile (gives java error).  I'll try 0.81 when I get a chance (off
the sf.net site), but I don't hold out much hope :-(

   Anyone any clue why 0.90 is pausing as this 'waiting for AC3' or whatever
it is?

   I guess I'll have to trawl through the script to see if I can figure out if
there's something else being launched that's failing.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature