[mythtv-users] Gray-OSD change font?

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Mon Dec 19 18:06:38 EST 2005

On Dec 19, 2005, at 9:52 AM, Greg Estabrooks wrote:

>> As usual, Great work, like I said before a great match for the
>> Grayhem theme,
>> thanks for all your hard work!
>
>  Thanks, actually it was fun to work on and learn more about how
> myth handles
> it's themes. I had rarely dug around that portion of the code but
> found myself constantly referring to the myth source to find out just
> what values were available and what I could do in the theme with
> things
> like fonts and such.

I recently switched to this OSD since it fits nicely on my TV (others
are cut off way too much when using PVR-350's TV-out) and I agree it
looks great (especially with Grayhem that I also recently switched to).

I noticed an issue this morning with the new date/time in the info
display. Works with recordings, but displays the token for live tv.
Not sure if there's a way around this, but wanted to mention it.

Also, if you could add scrolling text to it by default, it would save
me the trouble of adding it in the event of upgrades. :)

   <container name="news_scroller" priority="20">
     <box name="background">
       <area>0,434,640,40</area>
     </box>
     <textarea name="text_scroll">