[mythtv-users] MythWeb Problem

Mlists mlists at dressler.ca
Mon Dec 19 16:31:51 EST 2005

No, it doesn't say anything about mod_env or AllowOverride.
I will check on the AllowOverride option.  I know the db vars are
correct because I left them as default and its running on the same
machine.
Does it work if I set those variables as OS environment variables in the
default profile?

Thanks
Norm