[mythtv-users] MythWeb Problem

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Dec 19 16:16:31 EST 2005

> I checked and didn't have it loading so I did apache-modconf apache
> enable mod_env and that enabled it when I restarted the server.
> Unfortunately I'm getting the same error.

Dunno what to say.  You should only get that "db vars" error page if
server, database name or database password are blank (it allows you to
have a blank password).  The only way they're blank is if apache is set
up wrong.  All of this is covered on that page (you left off the second
half of the error message in your original post, which mentions both
mod_env and AllowOverride.

-Chris