[mythtv-users] improve quality Hauppauge PVR 250

Daniel Stengel dstengel at uni-mannheim.de
Mon Dec 19 11:15:42 EST 2005

Ok it probably is a rec. problem... The size has been 480x480 but
recording in 720x576 does not change much (didnt see any change)
but recording at a bitrate of 7500 (max. 10000) did change a lot!
But i now i need roughly 140 MB for 3 mins of recording...
Again for explanation: the stripes I see occur i.e. if somebody moves
his hand when talking (so the movement is not sooo fast)...
Does noone see these stripes as well?