[mythtv-users] Jerky motion on DVB

Tomi Makinen makinen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 03:31:55 EST 2005

Hey,

If you are talking about YLE-channels. I have been trying to get answer to
that question too.
The channel is not bad all the time. I see the same problems also when
watching channels  with xine. So I dont think that it is myth problem. There
has been some references to some dvb id's that are not handled correctly.

If you find some working solutions, I hope you would post them here.

Do you use ttpci-driver ?