[mythtv-users] Recordings not being listed

Mitch mitch272 at sillyme.com
Mon Dec 19 01:40:41 EST 2005

About 5-6 days ago (after updating SVN), ONLY 4 recordings are being
displayed on the Watch Recordings area. I have about a hundred or so
recordings. They show up fine under MythWEB but i can't watch them on the
frontend. I poked around the database, but couldn't find anything `odd'. I
have two HDTV tuners and a PVR250 across two boxes. It's been working for
months and months.

I think this problem came up after issues upgrading from database schema
1119 to 1120. I kept seeing errors about the playgroup table in the
mythlog, so i found the SQL in the source code and did them myself.. :\ I
think this is where the issue is and I don't know how to fix this. I see
that the later versions of the SVN dist don't do much to the database. I
see the schemelock table still exists, should that be dropped?

Any ideas on fixing this?

BTW. All new recordings are not showing up either.