[mythtv-users] fglrx Pal, 50Hz

Micha Kersloot micha at kovoks.nl
Sun Dec 18 19:15:35 EST 2005

Hi,

I'm using the ati fglrx driver 8.19.10 which gives me quite a good
picture. The only thin that bugs me a little is that when i'm watching
tv and something is moving quite fast on the screen there seems to be a
little lag on that object (the same thing you see when you wave your
hand very fast in front of your eyes).

I think from what i've read sofar this could have something to do with
'deinterlace'. Is that true?

If that is the case, it looks like the deint functions are not working
very well in my configuration. I think that the fact that i'm living in
the Netherlands (PAL) and the fglrx driver using 60Hz could be the
reason for these bad deint effects, true?

If above is true, is it possible to use my Ati Radeon 9600 in a 50Hz
configuration (maybe another / older driver?)

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Micha Kersloot

Op de hoogte blijven? Schrijf je nu in voor de nieuwsbrief!
http://www.kovoks.nl/index.phtml?table=contactnbrf