[mythtv-users] Jerky motion on DVB

Dag Nygren dag at newtech.fi
Sun Dec 18 03:03:12 EST 2005

Hi,

I thought this was gone in SVN, but doesn't seem so:

All movements on SOME channels seem to be "jerky" (right word ?),
the movements sorts of slows down and then catch up with a period
of about 2 seconds.
This is DVB, CPU load about 40%, no extra activity on the harddisk during
this.
It is also consistant.
The difference between the working channels and the problem channels is
that the problem ones has a slightly lower signal strength, but we are talking
about 93 % instead of 96% here. And using 0.18.1 there were no problems.
How can I debug this?
Are there settings I can change.

Best
Dag