YanJun Lu mythtv_sybaselu at yahoo.com.cn
Sun Dec 18 00:42:14 EST 2005

Oh my god ,that is too easy, as pie as easy to reslove this problem
  edit /etc/ld.so.conf ,then added follow line to this file
  /lib/local/lib (if not exist, BTW I assum that you are running Fedora core1/2/3/4)
  or /xx/xx/xx (the /xx/xx/xx is your mythtv be installed path)

Bruce Markey <bjm at lvcm.com> 写道:
  jester wrote:
> I'm setting up myth for the first time. When i try and run 'mythtv-setup' I
> get the following error:
> # mythtv-setup
> mythtv-setup: error while loading shared libraries: libmythtv-0.18.so.0:
> cannot open shared object file: No such fileor directory

-- bjm

mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users at mythtv.org