[mythtv-users] libmythtv?

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 17 21:18:48 EST 2005

Chances are that MythTV was installed under /usr/local
(with libmythtv.so being put in /usr/local/lib), and
that isn't in your library search path.

Try adding the line "/usr/local/lib" to your
/etc/ld.so.conf file, and run ldconfig (all as root).

(If MythTV was installed someplace else, that can be
worked around too, but I think that /usr/local is most
common, except for Fedora and their packagers who have
a thing for putting everything in /usr.)

-- Joe