[mythtv-users] PVR 350 / fine tune frequencies

Matthew K. Lee fratlee at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 21:24:13 EST 2005

Hello all,

Is there such a thing as fine tuning frequencies for a PVR 350?  I've
got a half dozen channels that seem to have extra static/noise through
the Hauppage PVR 350.  The channels look great when the cable is
hooked up directly to the TV, but through the PVR 350 I get vertical
bars on channel 58, and snow on channel 72 (and other channels to a
lesser degree).  The defect happens whether it is live TV or recorded.

So, I'm wondering if I need to "fine tune" some of the frequencies or
something.  I'm using Fedora Core 4, atrpms, the PVR 350, and S-Video
out on an nVidia 5200.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt