[mythtv-users] mythtvburn (web script) hangs

greg at nodecam.com greg at nodecam.com
Thu Dec 15 12:30:33 EST 2005

>    I'm thinking now that one sub-process is dying leaving no input (always
> seems to say "Loading AC3 frames..." as last thing).

That sounds like a possible issue.  I haven't looked at the processes that
normally run when I trigger a burn, but have you tried running the
individual pieces from a normal user (just to eliminate the permissions
problem as a possibility)  I'd start with running the whole script:

/usr/local/share/mythburn/mythtvburn.sh pal plasma-tomato.png
menumusic.mp2 yes no no point_circle.png yes yes
617_20050502082900_20050502090000.nuv cut

I don't have DVB recordings available to me, and it "just works" with my
PVR 250 NTSC recordings.

Greg