[mythtv-users] Need help / suggestion for building a myth box

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Wed Dec 14 20:13:10 EST 2005

I have about 7,000 tracks in my library. I got excited and copied it
all to my mythtv box, but I don't use it because it's a pain. I don't
know C at all, but I was considering writing something in Perl or PHP
that would allow some easy browsing/playlist selection stuff and add
it to my MythWeb. I would probably keep it completely separate from
Myth and use a SQLite DB or something so it's portable. I'm sure
there are tons of scripts out there that do this, but I would keep
the interface TV/IR Remote friendly specifically for using on my
mythtv frontend.

Now to only find the time to do it...