[mythtv-users] Need help / suggestion for building a myth box

Matt - MythTV Users Group List mythtv at elmss.com
Wed Dec 14 08:05:42 EST 2005

Thanks for your input.  I had found what looks to be a plug-in for Myth called MythTivo.  I don't know much about it, and I do not hold high hopes for it.  Like you suggestion I will probably just build my Myth box as a jukebox.

Do you have you Tivo remote working with your Myth box?

Also do you mind sharing some of your hardware specs?

In addition, I am currently am using Etivo to pull shows off my DirectTivo