[mythtv-users] Sell Me On a Remote / IR Receiver

Weston, Toby toby.weston at Misys.com
Wed Dec 14 03:37:49 EST 2005

I have a couple of spare receivers (I use a homebrew serial receiver), 2
from a Nova-T and one from a PVR-250. I'm pretty sure they're the same, drop
me a line off-list and I'll pop one in the post if you'd like to experiment.
Come to think of it, I should have the remotes too (I use a TiVO remote)...