[mythtv-users] OT: NoiseBlocker Slics?

Wade Maxfield mythtv at hotblack.co.nz
Wed Dec 14 02:35:43 EST 2005

Sorry for the off-topic post, but someone on the list may be able to help...

In my quest for a quiet MythTV FE, I've now got a VIA M10k set up and
nearly complete.  The last steps are to try and reduce the CPU cooler
noise. I've figured out the bits I need are NoiseBlocker slics and a
Zalman NB32J.
However I can't find anywhere *I* can buy them from.  The seem to be
readily available from shops in Germany, and German websites (which
I've managed to fumble my way through), but very few of them seem to
ship to New Zealand. Or if they do, they want 40+Euros for shipping a
2 Euro part.

So what I'm hoping for is some kind souled German/EU based German
speaking MythTV user who can help me in purchasing the items I need.

If you can help me out, reply off list please.  8)

  -Wade