[mythtv-users] Touchscreen

GREG & AMY LINDLEY glindley2 at msn.com
Tue Dec 13 23:01:15 EST 2005

Matt/Tom/Joshua,

Ugh!  I stand corrected.  It does indeed no longer function as I once
thought.  I spent some time verifying this before I responded.  In a prior
release (I don't know which one), mythtv used to respond to the mouse (it
wasn't visible, but you could click on menu items and they would be
selected).  I was under the impression this was still the case and so was
somewhat boldly speeking about what I had known, but that which isn't the
current reality.  In any case, I apologize if I mislead anyone on the
current state of things.  My Myth project has been in the works for some
time now and isn't in use all the time yet.  In any case, I look forward to
the mods you have Joshua and thanks for correcting me.

Thanks,
Greg