[mythtv-users] TV-out on PVR-350, Denmark, PAL.. any Danes here with a modprobe.conf?

FAF webmaster at faftech.dk
Tue Dec 13 03:24:49 EST 2005

Ups.. the link for the forum: http://mythtv.faftech.dk

Sorry about that, it was getting late.

/FAF
Fra: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] På vegne af Flemming André
Frederiksen
Sendt: 12. december 2005 22:53
Til: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
Emne: [mythtv-users] TV-out on PVR-350, Denmark,PAL.. any Danes here with a
modprobe.conf?

Hi

I'm in Denmark and trying to setup my modprobe.conf, using a PVR-350 on a
FC4.

Any Danes here who can paste a valid PAL setup for the PVR-350 (990)? plz

At one point I actually had a very nice picture on my 32" Panasonic 100 Hz
TV, but somehow I lost it. Now I'm trying to eliminate the possibility of an
improper modprobe.conf, so that I can move on to the rest of the
configuration.

I have mostly been following this Howto:
http://www.wilsonet.com/mythtv/fcmyth.php on a FC4 as described. Also tried
the KnoppMyth, but I like to do it myself, so that I can finetune the
installation.

Eventually I will move on to Debian, but for now I will test the FC4
mythtv-suite, yum has actually become really nice. Need to make more
research on the debian setup.

Today I'v used a few hours setting up a Danish discussion forum, so that I
can keep track of the progress. The site will also be useful for other
purposes, like having a place where Danes can share configurations and
experiences. The main purpose is to write and share danish documentation,
like howtos and tutorials, and of-course the forum.

Plz feel free to join in and share your knowledge, could really need some
examples of modprobe.conf :)

The site does not contain much, as it's very new, only spent a few hours
setting it up.The categories are made mainly from memory, not from a site
plan, so they might be illogical. If you have desires or ideas please
contribute and tell me what the site needs, so that it can become helpful
for the community. I got tired of not being able to find any danish website
with mythtv related knowledge, so I ended up creating this one on a
subdomain. If members will join, and the site becomes active, I will buy a
domain-name for the site.

Till then, thank you for your time.

/FAF