[mythtv-users] Fast-forward/rewind does not work after 50 minutes over remote frontend

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Dec 12 21:24:14 EST 2005

John Andersen wrote:

>I was under the impression that ext3 was ext2 under the skin and was
>2gig max.  But the last time I used it was a gazillion years ago
>so what do I know...  ;-)

Yeah, it must have been a gazillion years ago...  ;)

With 1KiB blocksize, ext2/ext3 gives a maximum 16GiB file.  With 4KiB
blocksize, the max file size is 2048GiB (=2TiB)--assuming the filesystem
has that much space available.

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/155096#155096

Unfortunately, the HTML destroys the table, but you'll get the idea...

Mike