[mythtv-users] Xine audio output through PVR350 tv-out

korebantic korebantic at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 16:52:57 EST 2005

Koen,

Your message was cut off, but I can guess what you are asking. This is
a similiar question I asked a couple of weeks ago. You need to use
your audiocard for all output by feeding the audio-out from the PVR
back into the record/line-in of the audio card. In this way, liveTv,
DVD's, output from Xine/mplayer will always come from one source (your
audio card). You can get any of the needed cabling adapters from
radioshack.

Make sense?