[mythtv-users] Instalation problems.

Bill Kenny bk2112 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 13:44:40 EST 2005

Hello All,

Does anyone have MythTV installed on Ubuntu Breezy 5.10? I have been having
so much trouble installing it on Ubuntu that I have tried 7 times without
success that I don't know whats right, whats installed  that I have been
reinstalling Ubuntu every time. I have used the How-to on Ubuntu's forum,
that its so incorrect that I have given up on that.
http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=91511&highlight=mythtv
Does ANYONE have a How-To that will work? I am new to Linux so a link that's
is kinda designed for someone like me would be great!
--
Thanks
Bill