[mythtv-users] PAL tv output PVR350; X display screen size is to small

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Mon Dec 12 07:24:35 EST 2005

Manually set your GUI size. Utilities/Setup->Setup->Appearance->Next

I have the same setup as you, but using NTSC. I set my GUI to:

width 642
height 455
X offset 34
Y offset 15

I got these numbers through trial and error and these work best for
me. I had to choose an OSD theme that didn't cut off on the sides too
much, as well. I'm using Titivillus-OSD, but with PAL, you might have
better luck with others.