[mythtv-users] STAY AWAY FROM WI-FI !!!

Michael Gargiullo gargiullo at comcast.net
Sun Dec 11 00:59:49 EST 2005

And if that MAC is connected, as my remote stations always are they
will not be successful spoofing a MAC.

Umm no.  If your machine is always connected, it only makes it easier to
figure out which MAC to spoof.  A few spoofed packets will knock your box
off, and associate mine.

Does it help. sure, but it should always be backed up with a non-broadcasted
essid, and at least WPA.

-Mike