[mythtv-users] Backend without xorg?

Matthew Daubenspeck matt at oddprocess.org
Sat Dec 10 18:18:23 EST 2005

Is there a way to easily install and configure a backend that doesn't
have X? I am working on moving my backend Myth server (which is
currently also my main desktop) to another headless box. However, it
doesn't have xorg installed. Since it is a server, that adds a lot of
extras that I don't see as being necessary.

Is there a text/console/ncurses way of setting up a backend?
--
  Matthew Daubenspeck
  http://www.oddprocess.org

Gentoo Linux 2.6.14-gentoo-r2 x86_64 AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 2800+
18:14:32 up 4 days, 5:27, 2 users, load average: 0.29, 0.18, 0.11