[mythtv-users] How to obtain serviceids and atscsrcid

Mitko Haralanov voidtrance at comcast.net
Fri Dec 9 00:26:48 EST 2005

	I am trying to set up my channel table (I was missing the
mplexid, serviceid and atscsrcid) but I having trouble getting the
serviceid and atscsrcid.
	The Full Scan in mythtv-setup left the fields empty when doing
the scan for the HD3000 card. I managed to get the mplexid from the
dtv_multiplex table but now I need the other two.
	I read in another thread that dvbscan -c will give me the
serviceid for the channel that azap is tuned to but that does not work
for me. I get the following:

umping lists (2 services)
KBWB-HD                  (0x0003) 00: PCR == V   V 0x0031 A 0x0034 (eng) 0x0034 (eng)
KBWB-SD                  (0x0004) 00: PCR == V   V 0x0041 A 0x0044 (eng) 0x0044 (eng)

	As you can see the service id is replaced by the channel name.

	I am so close to having my HD3000 working, I can taste it!
Please, help!

--
Mitko Haralanov
voidtrance at comcast dot net