[mythtv-users] DVB-T PCI Cards

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Thu Dec 8 11:04:52 EST 2005

Around about 08/12/05 15:59, Jo Shields typed ...
> There's a button to toggle between tuners - and it's automatic as & when
> needed (e.g. if you have 2 tuners, and one's in use, you use t'other
> automatically)

   Yes, I've read about that, hence the question.  But does this work by
somehow attaching channel '1' to both tuners, or do I have myth channels 1 &
101 both configured with the same xmltvid and myth uses that to recognise that
they're the 'same'?  Or something else?

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature