[mythtv-users] New widescreen theme coming soon (a little OT)

Steve Adeff adeffs at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 17:25:31 EST 2005

On Tuesday 06 December 2005 16:37, Justin Hornsby wrote:
> Jack R. Hyde wrote:
> > Nice, this would make Project Grayhem the first wide enabled Vertical
> > selection theme? I don't like the horizontal selection of Minimalist
> > wide (or the look really, but I hate to bash the first and only?
> > widescreen theme) so really looking forward to this. Figure I can also
> > run a diff after you do all the hard work and maybe apply what I learn
> > to some of the other themes =)
> >
> > Though it's quite possible I am far to lazy to actually get around to
> > doing so.
>
> Glad you like it Jack, but there's more to converting a theme to wide
> than stretching a few images (don't I just know it - lol).
>
> And er.. yes it'll be the first vertical selection wide theme... and the
> second 'free' theme in all.
>
> Making a theme is time-consuming but fun... what's stopping people? ;-)
>
> Regards,
> J.

Justin,

Theres a flickr thingy with caps of the newer Project Mayhem screens. Dunno if
you've seen them but they've got some added eyecandy stuff for you to think
about integrating.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cubicgarden/sets/587049/
main menu: http://www.flickr.com/photos/cubicgarden/33771691/in/set-587049/

of particular note are the new buttons on the bottom right that correspond to
the power and scripts button for XBMC but could be used for Utilities/Setup.
as wel the main buttons have changed styles that allow you to place them
closer together to save some space.

theres caps of most of the screens for you to use.

thanks for the hard work on all this!

Steve