[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au No detailed listings for 3/12/2005

Stephen Norris srn at fn.com.au
Sun Dec 4 20:35:32 EST 2005

On Sat, 2005-12-03 at 07:38 +1100, David Maher wrote:
> I'm also using the Michael Immir Smith grabber, Ill just put it down as one of those strange things that happen from time to time. I was worried that it mightr have been a precursor to another listings download bug, but I've been through the listings for the next week and they are all OK.
> The listings are for the melbourne channels btw

I'm not sure if this is related, but I'm not getting any new data since
the run on the 3rd - I have now got 5 days worth of data. The output
looks sensible, although I don't know what all the 'm's mean:

mythfilldatabase
2005-12-05 11:27:32.046 New DB connection, total: 1
2005-12-05 11:27:32.086 New DB connection, total: 2
2005-12-05 11:27:32.088 mythfilldatabase: Listings Download Started
----------------- Start of XMLTV output -----------------
2005-12-05 11:27:32.154 New DB connection, total: 3
grabing Sydney freesd for 7 days into /tmp/myth9VMrv8
starting 5 threads
04122005 unchanged
05122005 unchanged
06122005 unchanged
07122005 unchanged
08122005 unchanged
09122005 unchanged
10122005 unchanged
11122005 unchanged
queue is complete...
all threads done, but wait there's more...
building xml structure
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmwriting file
cleaning 7 days
done
------------------ End of XMLTV output ------------------

Is anyone else seeing this? I'm using the version that has this last in
the change log:

# 18 Aug 2005
# Girkers
#  - change the cache directory to mythtv home directory
#  - Add SBS News & ABC2 for all relevant areas
#  - Modify the version number written to xml file
#  - Modified the messages to inform users that there is more to come
# 7 Nov 2005
# Girkers
#  - Patches to fix ninemsn using Javascript to hide data

	Stephen