[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au No detailed listings for 3/12/2005

David Maher dm at netsol.com.au
Fri Dec 2 15:38:53 EST 2005

I'm also using the Michael Immir Smith grabber, Ill just put it down as one of those strange things that happen from time to time. I was worried that it mightr have been a precursor to another listings download bug, but I've been through the listings for the next week and they are all OK.
The listings are for the melbourne channels btw