[mythtv-users] Re: yet another mythtv theme "RETRO"

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 2 12:35:27 EST 2005

Gerhard,

There likely are issues with the copyright, but I
think that as long as you don't include the font with
the theme, you should be alright.  You're just
referencing the font by name, and if the font doesn't
exist, Qt will just substitute another font in place
of it.  After all, the Titivillius (sp?) uses
Trebuchet MS (which is a Windows font), and doesn't
include it - no problems there.

-- Joe