[mythtv-users] Are there any xbox mythtv distros still beingsupported?

Tom Lichti tom at redpepperracing.com
Thu Dec 1 09:57:17 EST 2005

William wrote:
>> I just got done installing mythtv on the xbox using the
>> xebian distro.  Hopefully, this will help you:
>>

> http://www.xbox-linux.org/wiki/MythTV_on_Xebian_HOWTO
>
> Also take a look at the reference links at the bottom.
>

> That distro fails when it cannot find any files at
>
> deb http://dijkstra.csh.rit.edu/~mdz/debian unstable mythtv
>
> I have not been able to access this repo since 2 weeks ago.

None of these solutions address using current SVN though. I cannot find
a combination that works. And I also cannot compile it myself, because
when I try and add the qt-dev tools (for qmake) it wants to upgrade
everything and the kitchen sink, which I know from experience breaks
everything. I can watch videos, and that's it. No recorded programs, and
no live tv, so it's fairly useless at the moment.

Tom