[mythtv-users] Fedora MythTV HowTo and VisionPlus HDTV Card

Hurgh hurgh1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 08:19:56 EST 2005

Hi All,

A little while back i purchased a "Digital Terrestrial TV Tuner VisionPlus"
(also know as TwinhanDTV Mini Ter) - Model VP3020C.

I have been following the Fedora MythTV HowTo which is located here -->
http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/fcmyth.php <--

I am up to the section where I need to get and install the CaptureCard
drivers, and I am not sure which one of the sections on his page to use.

Is there someone on the list that also uses this card and followed this
HowTo, if so, could you please tell me what you did when you got to this
section.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

-Hurgh-