[mythtv-users] Gigabyte video card

Matt Mossholder matt at mossholder.com
Thu Dec 1 00:02:33 EST 2005

    I've run into this one before... the problem with your FX5200 may be
that the TV expects HDCP to be supported by the video card. My Panasonic
is that way... I just get black screens on a FX5200 while DVI out of the
cablebox works fine.

     If so, you need to go pick up a 6000 series or 7000 series NVIDIA
card, which have HDCP support in the chipset.

        --Matt