[mythtv-users] Epia Board and PVR350 or PVR500

Erik Pettersen pettersen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 20:20:19 UTC 2005

I hate to point out the obvious (ok, but i secretly love to)... but
isn't that more of a personal decision?  What's more important to
YOU?!

Is it the capability to record two concurrent programs or to have
"better" TV out quality but have this alleged spectre of heat issues?
It's really an apples and clementines thing.

The previous model epia mini-itx boards (the M-series) had very
mediocre, I'm personally interested in knowing if it's better/improved
in the SP series.

*shrug*  I dunno maybe someone will reply and say they have the pvr350
and an SP board and love it.  Then someone else will say the same
about the 500  (speaking of which: another wrinkle: haven't the
pvr500's been a little cranky in general with some VIA chipsets?)

E.
--
http://www.byopvr.com