[mythtv-users] Watching nuv in windows.

Joshua King jkingkard-hotmail at yahoo.com.au
Tue Aug 30 12:30:22 UTC 2005


On 30/8/05 7:04 PM, "Darren Black" <lists.drdaz at gmail.com> wrote:

> Heh... Thing is, even when I do that, the seek bar/time remaining values dont
> change. If I let the thing record for two minutes then attempt to watch, I'll
> get two minutes of video. After that I'll need to re-open the file to see more
> and repeat until the recording finishes (quite dull).

Okay Darren, this could be my bad then. Like I said I was testing everything
so the ringbuffer had been allowed to fill a bit and I wasn't paying
attention to it that closely... I would hazard a guess that if I tried again
I would have the same experience as you (for what it's worth if you want to
troubleshoot it, I'm running MythTV 0.17 so DSMyth 0.9.0).

> 
> Several people have said this works for them though, and there's even a
> message about using Media Player Classic in this way on the DSMyth website...
> It just doesn't work on my end. I must be missing some vital detail here.

I can't comment on Media Player Classic, haven't used it. Unfortunately
Windows support isn't my priority at the moment.

Joshua  King




Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.yahoo.com 


More information about the mythtv-users mailing list