[mythtv-users] capture card

Marshall Crocker marshall at iconux.org
Mon Aug 29 04:01:37 UTC 2005

I have a pvr-150, p3 850, and 320 MB of memory.  I have no problem
recording and playing back with mythtv.  Only a skip every now and then
during playback when other processes fight for the cpu.

I can't say for sure if you'd have any problems. I would think you would
be ok.  If not, you've got reason to upgrade :)

Marshall