[mythtv-users] OT: Mirroring a sql database

Nathan Hesson nhesson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 23:34:41 UTC 2005

This is sort of off topic but I like to watch shows that I have recorded on
my windoze laptop, I tried booting a frontend off of knoppmyth but i get no
audio. anyway i use the dsmyth filters and it is able to grab the
appropriate program info from the db and display it inside my smb mount. My
question is, does anyone know if it is possible to mirror a copy of a
database without having to export and reimport everything. I have mysql
running on my laptop and it would be cool to be able to copy files
(travelling) and just point the database elsewhere to get the program info.
TIA

--
Nathan Hesson
----