[mythtv-users] ATI Tv Wonder Pro

Jon Reynolds jonr at destar.net
Thu Aug 25 22:48:07 UTC 2005

Well, at least this time my question got a response. :)

I'll keep hacking away at it until I figure it out. I know what you are
saying Todd but some people enjoy the process of figuring something out.
  I have recommended he get a hauppauge if he is in a hurry and wants it
working quickly or just wait and we will figure it out.

So thanks for the responses sometimes just typing an email and sending
it the list helps a person think. I remember that I did have it working
once before without all the dvb stuff so I can remove that as a problem.
I am leaning toward it being an ivtv driver issue, I'll try various ones
until I find one that works, I think it was 100zz that it was working
with before.

Thanks again,

Jon