[mythtv-users] This is dumb

todd Bailey toddb at toddbailey.net
Tue Aug 23 06:54:18 UTC 2005

actually, after dropping the database, re-initializing it (mc.sql) and
restarting the backend, I was able to watch live tv for several minutes
before manually exiting.

I'll keep an eye on this and if(when) it happens again see if there is
any db corruption happening.  I plan to make a copy of the database
tables and start comparing old versus new.