[mythtv-users] This is dumb

Claude Boucher mythtv.user at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 06:37:14 UTC 2005

It's so good to find kindred spirits around here. It's not hopeless yet!

Before going the 'compile from svn' route (I never said "sí" to C ;) ),
I might want to go back to FC3 instead, pull Axel's rpms and maybe
rearrange the cards in the box first.

As for dropping mythconverg, I don't think it will make any difference,
IMHO.

Claude