[mythtv-users] How do I get decent quality SVideo output? (Using PVR-150 and Geforce4 MX)

Erik Pettersen pettersen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 21:09:39 UTC 2005

What speed machine? Usually I suggest trying to play back a recorded
file in another player (or on another system) to verify that it's a
playback/decoding only issue.

I'm not sure of the linux or mythtv terminology for this, but what's
your video renderer?

i.e. overlay, vs xv/Xvmc ?

*shrug* maybe that's a start?

E.