[mythtv-users] Live TV

Justin & Debbie jdaland at tpg.com.au
Mon Aug 22 08:43:06 UTC 2005

Hi Nick/Dewey,

My knowledge of software and landguages is quite good, but my knowledge of
linux is very limited.

I have been checking the forum and have come across various posts on similar
things and suspect mine is a combination of a number of possible problems.
Where are the log files kept for mythtv frontend and the devices.

I do not know how to run a temrinal sesion to record live tv. An example
would be great - i am in Brisbane australia

Nick you mention dvbscan - how do i do that ??

With my limited knowledge i have determined that there appears to be some
sort of issue when the box starts or shuts down saying that i have already
loaded a lirc module. Could this be affecting it?

In terms of more information - what do you all require - if it is something
i need to dump our of a log file, please let me know and i will post it.

TIA

Justin