[mythtv-users] Celeron OK?

Anil Gupte anil-list at icinema.com
Sat Aug 20 03:36:35 UTC 2005

I will look ino the Northwoods thing, but it may be too late.  I am going to be
using a Hauppauge PVR-350, so CPU should not be a problem.

In fact the problem I have is that I cannot find an older P3 or P2 chip or even
a motherboard to match.  I would much rather build a system with a 1.2 Ghz chip,
because I am convinced anything more is overkill.  It is interesting how Intel
kills off the old chips (I am sure they buy back or take back older chips) so as
not to let it affect the prices of the new chips.

Thanx for the help and advice.

Anil Gupte