[mythtv-users] Is this any good for mythtv?

Marshall Crocker marshall at iconux.org
Fri Aug 19 14:21:22 UTC 2005

What about the Pundit-AE3 or the Pundit PE-3:
http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductList.jsp?ThirdCategoryCode=031611

I think these systems are a little bigger than the -R but you get 3
slots  (2 pci and 1 agp on the -AE3) and two hard drive bays.  There's
no on board tv-out but with the agp slot you can put a Geforce 4 or
other video card that has better tv-out.

I haven't seen anything on these lists about these systems (haven't
really looked though) but they look like a better choice than the -R.

Marshall