[mythtv-users] Cases for a PVR box... recommendations.

David Ellis david at ellisonline.ca
Fri Aug 12 18:22:56 UTC 2005

Yeah - that's the case.

Basically the grey front of the drive isn't exposed.......when the DVD/CD
tray opens the tray pushes open a folding down door. That door is smooth
(fluid bearings or hydraulics?).

You still have access to the drive, but color matching isn't a hassle.

I've used the Antec Piano (both the mini and mediacenter), cavalier silver,
and the Silverstone LC14 line. Of them all, I like the LC14, as you said:

1) Full size board support
2) VFD/IR if you want it.
3) Full size PCI card support
4) Standard Power supply
5) And for me, a nice design that ALMOST looks like a computer