[mythtv-users] Converting .nuv files to something normal...

Ross Campbell ross.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 22:48:27 UTC 2005

On 8/11/05, Rob Cummings <cummings.rob at gmail.com> wrote:
> play my recordings across the wireless LAN on one of our home
> Windows XP laptops.

> My problem comes in figuring what to do with the stupid .nuv files.  If you
> suggest nuvexport, please tell me how I can convert the files automagically
> after they're recorded and how exactly nuvexport interfaces with it all.

- MythStreamTV
- DSMyth
- VLC
- knoppmyth CD to use your laptop as a 'real' frontend
- spend $200 for a new 1.X ghz P4, don't use wireless, and run a full
frontend through your TV :)

PS: Just because your stupid OS doesn't understand how to play .nuv
container files, doesn't make the file format stupid ;)

-Ross