[mythtv-users] Cases for a PVR box... recommendations.

Jason Mcmillon jmcmillon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 21:15:33 UTC 2005

I second the aria and coolermaster cases.  I have one of each, and
both power supplies are quiet and both met the WAF.  The coolermaster
has the advantage of being a full ATX and is easier to add stuff to,
but the Aria is a very well designed micro-ATX case.  Depends on what
your other equipment looks like.

Jason